Sunday, March 10, 2013

Creativity Part B


I went a head and decided to create a character in the popular Guild Wars2 MMORPG. It is a a fun process because you can essentially change or edit anything from height to facial features. I can spend hours just customizing a character to my liking, because this is a character your will eventually spend hours upon hours staring at, you want to make sure the final product is something that you can take pride in. 




s     

One I finished creating my character I am then tossed into a massive world where I can partake in quests and adventures and even form bonds and make friends across the world. It is truly remarkable what you can do with the MMORPG and meeting new people is definitely a plus. Meeting and keeping up with friends is one very big reason I play games like this. It was through a MMORPG that I met my best friend. You never know you you can encounter.







1 comment:

  1. Do you play or have you played any other mmorpgs? Also I have heard good things about Guild Wars 2, what do you think about it so far?

    ReplyDelete