Sunday, March 10, 2013

Twitter

I have to say, I did not have a Twitter account before required to do so for my Technology class; It is one very useful tool. I have actually been using it outside of class and I feel like this is one tool that I will use from now on. Where have I been? Not sure what took me so long to create a Twitter account ha ha.

Well, compared to a Blog which I will admit will go to the wayside once class is over, Twitter has been much more enjoyable and useful to me.  I prefer Twitter followed by Blackboard. Blogs, well like I said, once class is over my blog is over ha ha.

I have followed a couple of company's which include RIOT Games and Sony's PlayStation twitter. Sony's Playstation twitters account is of course updating everyone on everything new with the up and coming gaming system (PS4). They have a few tweets on new games to be coming out with the system. RIOT has been rather quiet, however it does ramp up when they are introducing a new patch to one of their existing games.

2 comments:

  1. me too.This is my first time to use twitter and I leaning how to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about how Twitter compares to the blog. I find that I also just forget about the blog whereas with Twitter I actually continue using it even outside of class. I feel like it is just easier to connect with others.

    ReplyDelete